Law office Stojanović provides services of legal counseling and representation of legal and physical persons. Professionalism, expertise, efficiency and tailor-made approach to each client and their specific needs are the basic principles of the office work.Areas of work
A young legal team, headed by the attorney at law Boris Stojanović, is determined in their efforts to provide their clients with the highest-quality level of service, taking into account specificities of each individual case and client. Our team is prepared to timely and efficiently respond to all the needs of our clients. With the aim to have the highest quality cooperation possible, but also with cost-effectiveness and efficiency, we provide to our clients services of representation and counseling in individual cases, but also on the basis of permanent represenation and advising, providng a comprehensive expert support in resolution of complex legal and business issues.
• Born in 1978 in Mostar
• Graduated in 2004 at the Law Faculty of the University of Banja Luka
• Passed the Bar Exam in 2008
• Registered in the Lawyers’ Directory of the Bar Association of the Republic of Srpska in 2010
• From 2004 to 2012 employed at Law Firm „Sajić“ o.d. Banja Luka, as a Legal Trainee, Expert Associate for Legal Affairs and Lawyer
• From 2010 to 2015, worked as a member of Supervisory Board of “Pošte Srpske” a.d. Banja Luka
• From 2010 to 2015, worked as a President of Supervisory Board of “Autoputevi Republike Srpske” Banja Luka
• As of 2011, registered in the Directory of Arbiters of the Agency for Peaceful Resolution of Labor Disputes of the Republic of Srpska.
• Born in 1983 in Banja Luka
• Graduated in 2009 at the Law Faculty of the University of Banja Luka
• Passed the Bar Exam in 2013
• From 2011 to 2014, employed at Law Firm "Sajić" o.d. Banja Luka, as a Legal Trainee and an Expert Associate for Legal Affairs
• Employed at Law Firm "Stojanović" since 2014.